Outdoor Festival Hours:
- Friday, May 10: Noon – 8pm
- Saturday, May 11: 10am – 8pm
- Sunday, May 12: 11am – 6pm
- Friday, May 10: 3pm – 7pm
- Saturday, May 11: 10am – 7pm
- Sunday, May 12: 11am – 5pm
- Saturday, May 11: 1pm – 6pm
- Sunday, May 12: 1pm – 6pm
Artisphere’s outdoor activities and performances are FREE.
First Aid/Lost and Found/Lost People:
First Aid, Lost and Found, and Lost People or Children will be located at the Festival Headquarters.
Portable restrooms are available throughout the festival site.
No coolers, bicycles, inline skates, or skateboards within the festival site. Feel free to bring blankets and lawn chairs, but keep them in the outdoor amphitheater seating areas only. No pets and no smoking are permitted within the festival site.
Parking is available at a number of city and private parking lots and garages throughout the downtown area.
The downtown area has several permanent ATM machines. A TD Bank ATM is located at the intersection of McBee and Main Streets.